Tuesday 30 September 2008

I am by no means “rolling in dough” but I am certain we can negotiate something that will work for all parties involved.

I am looking for someone who has experience with php and lastly someone who has changed the look of the BuddyZone script and can make my look stand out.I need the script modified so that you can sign up as a musician, model, actor, writer, photographer, talent agent, filmmaker, etc. I also need the script modified so that users are able to upload and edit music from the site instead of having to use flash players; there are a few other minor changes but I will go over those when I select someone for the project. I am by no means “rolling in dough” but I am certain we can negotiate something that will work for all parties involved.

Credit Link : http://www.freelance-projects.info/php/buddy-zone-makeover-2/

No comments: